
Namaste, Adaab, Satsriakaal, Hello.....
As this is my first post, so I thought of sharing the very newest experience which I am going through right now, that's why I have selected to talk about how is it being away from your own country.
I will share my experience in different posts otherwise it will be too lengthy to read.
Those who don't have financial issues or tension by the grace of God and can afford to spend millions without thinking twice then you come here or as a matter of fact go to any country without thinking and don't need to read what I am about to say next. But, if you belong to a middle class family and know that your parents are going to spend like almost all of the money which they saved for their old age then I insist you to read next 2 posts till end and think at least 10 times before going to Canada or any other country.

hey dude..nice work done.........cheers
ReplyDelete