Canada, a very beautiful country, especially in summers as I have heard from my brother and other residents. I have also witnessed some of the beautiful sites as of now as summer is approaching more close as I am writing this post. This country is called as the BEST country to live and this is very true looking at its beauty, greenery and many other things. I am just going to tell you the facts and here it begins........
December 17, 2008 I landed in Canada with my Parents. I came here for study purpose, my Classes were going to start on January 7, 2009 so I had lots of time to relax and sleep which I did, like a lazy cow and enjoyed a lot for 1 month as my parents were here for a month only. Now I won't bore you much with my whole story and will come to the point (enough typing practice) ;)...
It's a heaven to live as I don't think there's any other country to provide so much to visit and explore. So much land that will never be less doesn't matter how many immigrants come here. The System of this country is awesome; I mean I may not have enough words to praise the transport system, traffic rules, Study environment, freedom of speech and so many other things. Rules are something which I myself hardly obeyed in India but here we are bound to follow those, which, we do willingly. The advanced culture is really good for the youngsters, considering you don't choose to go to the dark side of the road which looks shiny though. There's nothing like poor or rich, by saying that I mean a person who's earning $10 per hour can afford the same things which the $100 /hour person can (different brands for sure). There are so many items to eat and in so many verities, just to give you an idea I will give you the example of cauliflower (my weakness), yes you will find cauliflower in different colors like red, yellow and white (just like India) and that too throughout the year. Back in India we think that it must be tough to find Indian food in a foreign country, well I have news for you, there's not even a single thing which you can have in India (or any other country) and not in Canada, just name it and you have it. Transport system as I already said is great and I mean it when I say it’s great. Bus and train service is really quick (Buses depending upon the route and the peak hours) and clean. I will give you my example to make you believe this. I daily travel from my Sweet home to College and It takes me one and a half hour to travel one side and 3 hours in total but I never feel tired. But, I am sure in India I would have been like “Oh My God”.
The one thing I won't forget to praise about is the Police of this country; in fact I will cover the whole Emergency system in this (Fire brigade and Ambulance). I remember back in India I use to get scared whenever I get to see a Cop (police wala or thulla) and use to think that here goes my 50 rupees even when I had full papers of my bike/scooter. But here Bribe (rishwat, ghoos) is like a no word (for sure not at the lower level). Even if a Cop stops your car considering you were over speeding then you are not suppose to get off from your car, he will come to you and will refer you as "Sir". He will simply hand you a ticket (Chalaan) which you will be paying later on. In case of emergency just call 911 and depending upon the emergency situation all Fire brigade, Ambulance and Police will be outside your home within 5 to 10 minutes. No chance that they will get late as there's a special lane for Ambulance and fire brigade. Pedestrians are given the first priority and "Safety first" is the rule here in Canada. Crossing the school bus when its giving flash lights (parking lights for understanding) is the biggest crime so don't you dare to do that :).
Enough praise...if you are thinking Wow so much to see here then wait as I am about to tell you those things which you will face on day to day basis, I mean the real Canada which you will see once you are landed here.... Read my next post please

very nice blog keep it up ...............
ReplyDeletethanks buddy
ReplyDeletebrother this is a nice blog for sure but i think it is the same in the other countries as well....
ReplyDeletebut for sure as u r there u can say about that place but just for info let me tell u it is the same here as well....
i mean Australia mate.....
thanks for sharing that mate...yeah i know its the same everywhere....i hope others prepare thereself before going any where out of their country
ReplyDeletehello brother ... really nice information...waiting for other half of the story...
ReplyDelete